Demolishing a Manufactured Home
- Picture(s) before and after the destruction.
- Receipts from the demolition.
The tax year runs from July 1st through June 30, with tax statements mailed out by the 25th of October. Manufactured homes that are destroyed between July 1st and October 25th (or tax certification) will be required to prepay the tax for the current year.
Tax Certification Fee $8.00 to record as demolished.
Trip Permit Fee , $5 per section if moving to landfill.
- Manufactured Home Ownership Document Application for New and Used Homes (2952).
- County Tax Certification Form (contact our office 541-774-6541).
- Application for Reassessment of Destroyed or Damaged Property for homes destroyed between January 1st and July 1st.
- Application for Reduction of Maximum Assessed Value of Demolished or Removed Buildings