Moving a Manufactured Home
- Secure a placement permit from the Planning Department where the home is moving to, to be sure that the manufactured structure may be sited at the new location. If moving within Jackson County go to the Development Services, 10 S Oakdale Room #100, Medford, OR 97501.
- Get a trip permit. Trip permits must be obtained before a manufactured home is moved and all taxes for the current fiscal year must be paid. These are issued by Jackson County Taxation.
- If the home has been de-titled, it must be re-titled before the move (see Re-title/De-title link on left menu).
- If the home is moving out of the county, and the move is occurring between January 1st and June 30th, a prepayment of next year’s tax will be required. This is not required if the home is moving out of state.
Moving a Manufactured Home without Ownership Change.
- Complete Manufactured Home Trip Permit Application (5225). Manufactured Home Trip Permit Application.
- $5.00 per section
- $8.00 County Certification Fee
- Complete Manufactured Home Ownership Document Application for New and Used Homes.. FORM 2952 Manufactured Home Ownership Document for New and Used Homes (2952). Form 2952 Manufactured Home Ownership Document Application for New and Used Homes
- $114.00 Ownership document