How Do I?

How Do I?
Find pets that are available for adoption?
Pets available at the shelter are posted by our volunteers on Pet Finder. Visit out Adopt A Pet page to learn more.
Report a lost or found pet?
Call the shelter at 541-774-6654. For Animal Control (Enforcement) call 541-774-6655 and leave a message. Be sure to check our Lost & Found Dogs and Lost & Found Cats pages animals that have been brought into the shelter. We also encourage you to post photos and details of your lost pet at petharbor.com
License my dog or cat?
For information on how and where to license your dog or cat, see Pet License.
Where can I see Jackson County's animal control regulations?
See our guide to Animal Control Regulations.
How can I get help with spaying or neutering my pet?
SNYP is dedicated to providing Jackson County, Oregon, with low cost spay/neuter information and assistance through ongoing and seasonal programs.
Who should I call about stray or barking dogs?
For any animal related problem, call the Jackson County Animal Control at 774-6655
How can I help?
Friends of the Animal Shelter (FOTAS) helps the shelter care for over 7,000 lost, abandoned and stray pets. Visit the FOTAS website to learn how you can volunteer. The shelter also accepts donations to help with medical and daily care. Visit our Funding and Support page to learn more about the shelters needs.