Daycare and Group Use Inspections
To Request an Inspection for a day care or child caring agency.
When you receive a licensing packet, from the Office of Child Care, fill out the top portion of the Sanitation Inspection Form (sample) and send in the entire form, along with the appropriate fee payment to our office. An inspector will then come out and conduct the inspection.
For child caring agencies, DHS will provide a Sanitation Inspection form that you need to send to us, along with appropriate fee payment. Once these are received, the inspector will schedule the inspection.
Our address is:
Jackson County Environmental Public Health
140 S Holly
Medford Oregon 97501
- Cleaning Sanitizing and Disinfecting in a child care facility
- Disinfect Child Care Surfaces with a Bleach and Water Solution
- Selecting an appropriate sanitizer and disinfectant.
- Green Cleaning, Sanitizing and Disinfecting: A Curriculum for Early Care and Education
- Cloth diapering in a day care center
- Storing breastmilk at a child care center
- Public Playground Safety
- Playground Safety Surfaces
- Required depth of playground safety material