Food Services

NOTE: There is a 14 day delay between when inspections are completed and showing on HealthSpace™ 

food-truck food-handler-button
Mobile Units Food Handler Testing
temporary restaurants pay-online
Temporary Restaurants Renew Your Health License Online!

How Do We Help?

The Environmental Public Health Division licenses and inspects restaurants, mobile units (hot dog carts, coffee stands, etc.) and temporary restaurants (food booths at public events) for compliance with food safety regulations. 

Our department also investigates food service complaints and reports of foodborne illness. If you would like to report a food service facility complaint (unsafe food handling practices, foodborne illness, etc.) please contact our office at 541-774-8206 for assistance or use our online business complaint form below.

Business Complaint Form

Opening a Food Service Operation/Operator Resource

  • Food Safety Manual
    Download the Food Safety Manual. Aside from being the reference for the Food Handler Test, it is also an excellent food safety reference in general. Available in several languages, including Spanish and Chinese!
  • First Aid for Choking Victims
  • Food Sanitation Rules
    Download the complete Food Sanitation Rules via the Oregon Department of Human Services' website.
  • Foodborne Illness
    Everything you need to know, and then some, about foodborne illness from the Centers for Disease Control.