Jackson County Introduces New Sheriff's App Available for Download
Jackson County Sheriff’s Office (JCSO) is pleased to introduce The Sheriff’s App, available for download right now by scanning the QR code or searching for “JC Sheriff OR” in your device’s App store.
Download App: https://apps.myocv.com/share/a72997501
The Sheriff’s App is the quickest way to receive updates from JCSO on events affecting our community. After downloading the App, choose to allow notifications and important alerts will come directly to your phone. The Sheriff’s App will allow the community to communicate more efficiently with our office.
“One aspect of this app that I think is going to be really convenient and important for our public is just the speed at which information can be delivered,” remarked Jackson County Sheriff Nate Sickler. The Sheriff’s App will provide emergency notifications directly to the user, but also alerts for road closures, high-risk incidents, wanted suspects, and major crimes. The public can use the app to communicate directly with our office and stay informed about public safety issues in Jackson County.
“At your fingertips, you're going to be able to access what's going on and be directed to the right place to get the right information,” explained Sheriff Sickler. “I think it just gives another tool to the public and our office to work on public safety together.”
Additional Features Include:
- “Submit a Tip” button that will give the public a quick method of providing crime tips
- “Contact Us” with links to emergency and non-emergency dispatch, online report filing, and a link to the JCSO directory and station locations
- “Jail” with a current list of who is in custody, and important Jail information
- “Permits / CHL” a link to the Concealed Handgun License information and scheduling
- “Most Wanted” a current list of Jackson County’s most wanted including mugshots
- “Share My Trip” a tool for Search and Rescue to locate missing people faster
- “Marijuana Info” a look into the black-market marijuana problem in Jackson County with links to submit marijuana related tips, Code Enforcement, and Watermasters
- And more…